WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mad Week - Still breathing, hurray!

I am now blogging away in Austin Chase.  Finally found a 'free window' to do my 'own' things, just chilling out.  Why Austin Chase you asked?  Hmm... cause, the lightning love our house so much that it fried another brand new modem last Thursday before I could get home in time to save it.  The lighting and thunder is getting fiercer and fiercer around our neighbourhood these days.  Must be trying to strike some wrongdoers like the old Chinese saying (that, if you are disrespectful to the elders, or that you do really bad things, the lightning will strike you).  Or is it ME the lightning trying to strike????  All I did was poison my husband.  I am sure that's no big deal right?!?  Oh, I poison the doggies too... must be the doggies then!   Hehehehehe...

Anyway, just a short summary of everything, it has been a crazy weekend.  Mad crazy I tell you.  Other than the fact that two very good friends visited and stayed with us from Thursday thru Sunday, there was a photoshoot assignment on Sunday morning (6:30am), a helping to clean a new house session in the afternoon (2:00pm), an anniversary dinner for our own salsa group in the evening (7:30pm), followed by an almost non-stop salsa-ing at Shiv in Bangsar after that.  

If there is another brand of battery that is more lasting than the Duracell, it would definitely be the 'REDBABE' brand.


2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

At least you get to do fun things...can salsa....lepak...

But you are right, the lightning has been bad. Even our home modem kaput...Mike had to go change it....

Redbabe said...

Yeah.. sort of fun too la... hehehe...

Haiz... your modem also kaput arr??? sien lor... everytime teringat to check something, no modem. Just got our's set up again moments ago. Bought a dunno what lightning thing also... But I think I'll still pull out the phone cable la even though the hero said no need one....o.o