WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Is It This Expensive?

I quickly went see a doc last night.  Wanted to get better before it get worst.  Actually I was just too looking forward to Broga.  Don't wanna miss it :)  To cut long story short, the 3 minutes self consultation plus the two types of medicine (Clarinase & antibiotic) cost me RM70!!!!  Really, since when it gotten so expensive???

Seriously, I think nowadays, doctors became doctors no longer because they wanna save people. But to suck them dry first then leave them to die.  

3 comments:

Terri Chai said...

You are quite right...
Smallie's doc's fee most of the time is ard RM150 - RM200 each time! :p Sigh!

mun said...

May you get well soon! and have a safe hike up Broga (I assume that you are still going, right?)

Redbabe said...

Mun.. yeah... I somehow got well, hiked & came back d... :) It was all worth it.