WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Meet My Hairstylis Friend - Jeff

A good friend of mine, from Singapore, was in town lately for a short break. He just got back from Cambodia after working there for almost a year. He is a chef in one of the fine dining restaurants over there. I always teased him that he look more a hair stylist than a chef. Whenever I go out with him, I always introduced him as my hair stylist friend. He never fail to roll his eyes at me whenever I said that... hehehehe. He is one fine chef that has won couple of awards before... hair stylist??? lols... But really, I think he has the potential to be even a hair stylist lor...


Anyway, admist the choaticness of house moving & wedding dinners, we managed to meet up last Friday at KLCC over dinner. It is always nice to catch up with old friends.

No comments: