WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Goddess Of Mercy


We were at this old Goddess of Mercy temple behind Wisma HLA yesterday morning. MIL bought us a classic Goddess of Mercy statue sometime ago for our Tmn Desa home in future. We brought the statue to the temple for blessing (hoi kong).
*
We are now in the midst of moving Tmn Desa to Maseira and after that, Court 9 to Tmn Desa. It will be pretty hectic these couple of weeks. After all the movings is done, am planning to close up Court 9. Am tired of commuting between 2 homes, surely go crazy with 3.
*
For time being, we'll just concentrate on moving Tmn Desa to Maseira. We'll be cleaning up Maseira this weekend.
*
Don't ask me how I would do up Tmn Desa, the theme, colour and so forth. I don't have a clue yet. The only this I am certain is, I gonna keep all the walls white and use furnitures & fittings to play with colours.

No comments: