WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Been Kissed By a Flu Bug

Would like to wish all my muslim friends
a beautiful Raya,
and all my non-muslim friends a wonderful holiday.


Sorry for this belated Raya wishes. I was kissed by a flu bug day before yesterday and was too tired and groggy to update my blog. So what did I did on Raya besides sneezing and finishes packs & packs of tissues rubbing my nose off? Well, I was entrusted by MIL to bring Kak Usiah (our domestic helper) out for jalan-jalan and a nice KFC lunch. We brought her to KLCC since she have never been there and since it is also a famous Malaysia landmark. Snapped some photos of her with our mega structure as the backdrop so that she can bring it back with her to Indonesia and boast to her family & friends that she have set foot there.


After dropping off Kak at Taman Desa, we went back to Court 9 to lepak with Rumba & Sunshine. We felt super guilty having to leave them alone at home while we spent the nights in Taman Desa these couple of days. The moment we reached home, I just went comatose! Slept for two hours.


In the evening, decided to look for company for a good dinner. Afterall, it's Raya. Must celebrate mah. We ended up in this really nice German restaurant called "Bavarian Bierhaus" in The Curve with The Fernandez. Even with my tasteless tongue (due to the flu), I've never drank such good beer in my entire life. From now on, it will only be German's Beer and nothing else. We had pork knuckles, sausage platters, hams & bread and chocolate medley for dessert. It's yummy but didnt eat much though. Appetite-less. :(

(look at this sam pat fella...)


Oh, my Malay neighbour in Court 9 gave us a bag of Raya goodies; rendang, ketupat, pulut & etc. It's very heart warming. A muhibbah gesture which havent been practise for the last decade. We brought the goodies home for Kak. She will enjoy it. :)

No comments: