WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Have you been spa by fishes?


When I was participating in this hair modelling thingy couple of weeks ago, while waiting for my turn to be beautified, I overheard a conversation by some other models regarding 'fish spa'. They were oo-ing and ah-ing about it and yadayadayda....

I was suppose to blog about it sometime ago but unfortunately, had it slipped off my mind. Don't blame me. Blame it on aging.

What is a fish spa? A spa where fishes goes to relax? hehehehehe....kidding. I am sure you guys knows what is a fish spa. I've never been to a fish spa. No, let me correct this. I've been to a fish spa, just that I've never been spa by fish. You see, I instigated Harrison to stop by one of this fish spa one fine afternoon many months ago, to find out more of its services. You know, like what does the fish actually do? What kind of packages they have? Legs/hands only or they even have it for the whole body? And if it is a whole body treatment, are we suppose to be fully naked? And when we are naked, is it errm.... you know... dangerous? The fishes might nibble what it is not suppose to and etc etc....

The owner was very patient. He explained to us everything we need to know about the various treatments. We left the spa enlightened of the new miracle! Hallelujah!

So, these little fishes supposed to spa us by nibbling/feeding on our dead skin. What we have to do is just put our feet (whole body if you desire) into an aquarium full of these skin eating fishes and they will come charging at our feet as if they havent been fed for the last hundred years. We will then sit there for about 20 minutes or so, 'enjoying' being eaten alive (literally).

Why are we paying $$ for our skin to be fed to fishes? To think of it, I think these fish spas need to pay us to feed their hungry fishes. No? Hmmm....

Anyway, it's raining cats & dogs out there. Drive safe.


No comments: