WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've Swept Enough For This Lifetime!

I've never swept so much at one go in my entire life. 4 floors altogether. At the end of the sweeping, I can feel my hands shaky and backache. This morning, after breakfast, together with Harrison & the maid, we went to clean up Maseira. Within 3 hours, we managed to clean all the grills, swept the entire house + vacuumed the highest floor.
*
Later in the afternoon, went downtown to have my hair coloured. Yes, you heard me right. As you know, i've just had my hair coloured done barely a month ago. My greys is back again (my mother's fault la... she also had her grey since 30). Usually I would only do it every 2.5 months. This is exception cause I need to attend a wedding next week. Not just any wedding. It's the wedding of Harrison's cousin. So, gotta look good mah.... otherwise, sure 'set lei' my husband(embarass). The wedding is on Wednesday and the dinner is in weekend. I haven't even thought of what to wear yet....tsk! tskkkk!
*
Oh, btw, my sleeping hours is slowly back to normal. What I did was, I purposely tired myself out... hehehe... siow hor... I guess the reason of my imsonia was because I've stopped going to gym. Too much unused energy. That's why.
*
Anyway, wanna sleep already. Very tired. Been out whole day. Gonna continue with the cleaning tomorrow. Will be easier as there will be more of us tomorrow.

No comments: