WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Married Life - 10 days old!

(Photo taken with my silly cousin, Kelly, in Kluang on 7/6/2008)


My new married life is 10 days old! Our wedding finally came to a finale on 7/6/08 with a dinner reception in Kluang. All done now. Civil ceremony, Guo Dai Lei, setting up of bridal bed, Chinese Customary Wedding, 5 dinner receptions.... officially over. No more flowers, liquors, songs, gowns, colours, candles, gifts, menus, shoes, invitation cards, guestlist list, itineraries to worry about. Hallelujah!




All are well for the past 10 days. My in-laws were superb. I eat better & sleep better too. Eat better cause we always have dinner together and sleep better cause perhaps I've a peace of mind knowing there are many people at home. The only problem I am worried is, I am gaining back the kilos.. Time to start hitting the gym again...sigh!




Currently we are staying both sides. Meaning, weekdays at Court 9 and weekend at Tmn Desa. This will continue until my in-laws shift to their new home. Only then, we will live in Tmn Desa permanently. All these inconveniences are because of Rumba & Sunshine. Just afraid that they will become the rottweiler's breakfast if we shift them over now. hehehehe.....
Special note to few good friends who has travelled all the way to Kluang to attend our dinner as well as helping us out. They are Tracy & Calvin, Josephine & Mom and Jenny & Harry. I just want you guys to know, we appreciate it very much. Thank you.


3 comments:

traCe said...

Woohoo! So happy for you both~ hehe at least now can rest liao~

We both had fun at Kluang~ Thank you for having us there ya..

Ellone said...

Soooooooo happy for you.
TOO bad i was not there. But i already send my wakil go (my mum lo) so overall still ok la. hahahahahahahahahahahaaa....

My life in macau ...aihz, got good and bad lo. I will drop u an email and tell u soon k.

Take carez ya...

Redbabe said...

will be waiting for your email soon ellone.