WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Poor Rumba & Sunshine

Despite wedding is all done and over, I am still busy. Supposed to be relaxing now and planning for honeymoon, yet... sigh..!
A different set of busy. Busy organising thousands of photos. Processing it to be web worthy, resizing and rearranging it. Only managed to upload photos of wedding day. Still have those taken throughout the 3 dinners not uploaded yet. Also busy getting used to my new married life, shuttling between my place and my in-law's.
Rumba & Sunshine was left home alone last night as we were spending the weekends at my in-law's. We left after feeding them their dinners at about 8pm. Harrison & I felt so sorry for doing so. We went back this afternoon to check on them and fed them lunch. I feel really sad to have to leave them at home alone. Therefore, we left plenty of food in their play-pen, turned on the fan and radio, hopefully they wont feel so lonely. :(
You may be asking, the radio??? hehehe... i dunno. I just switch it on, at least there are people talking on the radio, and they will feel entertain a little. Who knows they might understand what the deejays are talking about or probably hear their favourite songs being aired over the radio. (who knows, they might jive a little too..) ok ok.... think too much.


(just imagine the 'cat' is Sunshine. Cant find 2 doggies dancing together picture. Afterall, Sunshine is quite cat-like)

Honestly, we both feel realy guilty about it. Then Harrison thought of the auto feeder which we saw being sold in one of the petshop. This auto-feeder which will churned out kibbles on set time. At least something for them to look forward to. Besides just waiting for us to come home, they can also wait for feeding time. It will keep them entertained a little.

Then, more idea crops up. I was thinking, perhaps i should set the radio on timer, so it will came on every 3 hours. And it would be lovely if there are some kind of moving toy which can be set on timer too. So that these few activities will come on every now and then to keep them entertained. For eg:

10am : breakfast served by auto-feeder
12pm : radio played by auto-timer
2pm : automated toys performance set by auto-timer



And this 3 sets of activities is constantly repeating in a 2 hours interval. Brilliant isn't it?
Automated toys. An image of this choo-choo train model that blow smokes came to my mind instantly. Maybe I should set up its rail track around Rumba & Sunshine's play-pen. Am sure this will keep them occupied for awhile.
I think I am thinking too much. For all we know, maybe dogs dont feel the passing of time. They dont count days. Or maybe, they didnt even realise we are gone for they are too busy enjoying themselves jiving to the rhythm of Houndog!
Anyway, this lifestyle pattern will only be for 2 months the most. Once the rott is out, they can come into Tmn Desa with us. Its better to be lonely doggies (weekends only) than to be breakfast doggies right??
Ok la... I wanna sleep already. If free free, do check out our wedding site. I've uploaded some photos (when i say 'some', I actually meant 'hundreds'). There are still more to upload. Stay tuned.

No comments: