WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Redbabe is a Whitebabe!

Am wearing all white today. Yes, this is THE day. The day Redbabe became a Whitebabe for a day. Its our wedding today. We observed Chinese traditional wedding ritual. We are now officially married in the eye of God as well as the law. :)


For starter, I will just post this photo here to share with you. Please be patient for the rest of the photos. Things are haywired now. Give me some time, and I'll post more soon.


And for now, I have something more important to do. And that is, to all my family & friends who are here today, witnessing our wedding, shared our joy & happy occasion, I just wanna say thank you to you all. I am just so so very glad to see so many happy faces, familiar faces, faces that matters to me or faces that shows that I matters to them, thank you so very much. Just that, no amount of thanks, nor any words that can describe my appreciation of you all being here with me today. I am just so very touch and happy. Thank you.


To my mom, dont be a cry baby ok...:) dont worry, i'll be alright. I always do. Thank you for all that you have sacrifised for me, your guidance, your upbringing.... your everything. I may be harsh sometimes, i just want you to know i dont mean it. Just this stupid fuse within me that is short. Gene defect.
To Unc Lester, same goes. Thanks for everything you have done for me. The holidays, the laughters and most importantly, thank you for taking care of my mom. You're the best!
To Aunty Mei Juen & Aunty Alice, thanks for being here despite of your family commitments. I just felt really overwhelmed by your presence. It feel so good to have you lovely ladies around. It makes a HUGE difference. I really enjoyed the company. I just wish that you ladies have come more often. :) It really mean a lot to me to have you both here, with us, be part of this momentus event of ours. I just want you to know that, you are part of MY family as far as I am concerned.
Also, not forgetting my Aunty Irene who came all the way from Singapore just for this happy occasion. Her being here, makes me realised that my family is not that bad afterall. :) Thank you. You too make a BIG difference.
To kammo, wai yin, jack, alan, nixon & dickson... thank you very much. Kammo dont be sad ok. Harrison will take good care of me (hmm... i wonder he take care of me, or i will be the one who taking care of him)...:p hehehe...
Aunty Margrate, Aunty Teresa & the clan.... I am sure you know how I feel about you, aunties. My favourite aunties of the lot! Bestest! Coolest! I love you two so very much. Thank you for being part of our wedding.
Finally, to all my zhi muis (sisters). Josephine, Fernice, Gerry, Florence, An, Alina.... I really dont know what to say..... sem jiu la... (heart shine)...;) I am just so happy to see you all here this morning. Well, i may looked relax, but actually, there is a cyclone that is building up within me. But the moment i see you girls, it just diminished. Really. I am not exaggerating. Seeing you girls around, I know I am in good hand. You girls will ensure that I look perfect. Thank you zhi muis!
Alright. Enough for now. I need to zzzzz to look my best tomorrow. Two down. Three more to go. :)

Goodnight.

2 comments:

traCe said...

Congrats Congrats to you Mr. & Mrs. Woo...please load more pics ahh!

i said...

Congrats Whitebabe hehehe...