WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Let there be LIGHT!



Was out at this lighting shops last Thursday after setting up our bridal bed from 4:30pm-7pm with my future in-laws to pick out lightings for their new home at this beautiful shop in Sg Besi.

Round shape, pear shape, square shape, chandeliers, crystals, white, yellow and etc etc... for rooms, living, porch, balcony ... ya da ya da ya da...... I've never seen so many lightings in one shot... blur already....!

Well, everyone is walking around looking out for the perfect piece, giving their two cents or just enjoying the beautiful lightings surrounding them.

Can someone enlighten me what is my other half doing??????


Having his moment of ZEN once again, accompanied by a leng lui mannequin!! TL or not...?? (if only I've a L to T)!!

No comments: