WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Family Outing - Indiana Jones, here we come!


I've finally successfully completed my 7-days meatless pledge in conjunction with the Wesak celebration as my gesture of thanksgiving of all goodness that has been bestowed upon me, i.e. my family, my friends, my health, my life and everything else. I am very thankful. :)
My 7-days pledge is not a pledge to be a vegetarian for 7 days, but, just meatless. I just don't take meat. Pork, beef, chicken, fish & etc. Anything that require killing, I abstain. I still drink milk... you dont need to kill a cow for milk right?

My sentiments of going meatless. I feel good. I can't explain the feeling in detail. I just simply feel better. The only problem that I need to tackle for going meatless is to prevent losing weight. Can't afford to lose more weight or I'll swim in my gowns. :p Solution: Ice cream & chocolates!


My parents are all here. They just arrived today. Yeah... the whirlwind has come : The wedding is just 3 days away. So all are here to get ready for the much awaited big day. Everyone are in high spirit.

Couple of days ago, i booked movie tickets for Indiana Jones for today. Luckily I remembered it this afternoon. So, off we went for movie after dinner at Summit.



Everyone had great fun especially popo. Eventhough she dont understand a word of English, she was so excited throughout the show... the snake.. the crystal skulls.... hehehe. We had popcorns & sodas. Mom & Unc Lester too enjoy it very much. The last time they all went for a movie at a cinema were like more than 10 years ago. So overall, it was a great outing.
I can foresee there will be more such outing in the near future.

2 comments:

traCe said...

WOohoo; I'm so excited!

Remember to snap more pics ya sexy red babe! woohoo...oh yeah!

Redbabe said...

yeah yeah... definately will... dont worry.... its getting excited!