WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My 'ZEN' moment..... finally!

Am now in a spa. Why am I blogging in a spa?? hehehe... am actually waiting for mom's nails to dry. We both came for our mani & pedi. Just that i had my done earlier, therefore, my nails are all dried now, thus the blogging.


This is my mom's first mani & pedi...hehehe... I think she enjoyed herself. Just that its a little bored for her to sit there waiting for the nails to dry. lols... this spa has just set up this internet room, lucky me, get to go online.


Tomorrow will be the big day. So we gotta beautify ourselves. We both came here for massage here yesterday. It was great.. sooooooo ZEN! heheheheh... Finally, my moment of ZEN! Relax mind, relax brain, relax body, relax everything..... (but, with the whirlwind here, how relax can it be? better than none though.....)


My other half? Payback time. He is now in KL, wondering around KLCC while waiting for the bridal car to be ready. It can take hours. Then, he need to collect the flowers.... muahahahahaha.... flowers! The mind boggling object....

No comments: