WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Redbabe at it again!


I did something out of the ordinary yesterday. I stopped a guy with a ciggrette from entering the lift. Yes, I did just that. Spontaneous kinda thing. Harrison was shocked till he dont know what to say. He was dumb for awhile.



As we were waiting for our lift at Maju Junction yesterday, I saw this malay guy happily lighting up a ciggy while walking towards where we were standing. He is not suppose to smoke in the first place as it is an enclosed air-conditioned shopping/office premise. If he is finishing his ciggy and put it out before entering, there will be no issue. Or he is heading upwards instead of downwards, also no issue. But no, he has to light up when he walks towards the lift and share our lift to go downwards.



When our lift arrived, Harrison & I walked in. I turned around and saw this idiot walking in too. I quickly stopped him before he contaminate the air (i just simply hate smokers).



Me: U nak masuk lift?????
Idiot: (nodding)
Me: U nak bawa rokok dalam lift??????
Idiot: (still nodding...+ blur)
Me: Jangan masuk.
Idiot: (still nodding... + shocked)



*Lift's door closed*



I turned around again, look at Harrison, and his face look like this...




5 comments:

traCe said...

geng ah! geng ah! i am sure the Idiot was shocked when the lift closed! I salute you sexy Redbabe~ =D

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

that's my anak la!....well, done....only she dare to do such thing, l too salute la...

Redbabe said...

tq tq... i also blur la... mulut no control..!

Redbabe said...

oh, i once shushhhhh a wailing toddler in a lift too..

he/she were wailing & wailing... can't take it any longer, i went.. "shhhhhhh!" and it works. the toddler shut up immediately.

the moment we were out of the lift, everyone burst out laughing!

Unknown said...

this is so hilarious!!! I like it and especially Harrison's expression.