WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Another 'lift' episode (Muscles Vs Brain)


I was in a lift again recently. This time is at the place where i got my tattoo done. When the lift door opened on 4th floor, a group of youth, mostly big guys and a girl (same group) got in. However, one guy, late 30s i think, still standing at the door. He was looking at me and mumbling something like... "do you mind?"


Before i could figure out what he is mumbling about, i caught the sight of a lighted ciggy in his finger which he was pointing, and automatically i just went "Yes, I mind. Bye.. see you!" and i pressed on the close button.


(he went blur.. I mean, what was he expecting??? expecting I would say, oh no, i dont mind, please join us in the lift with your freaking air polluting device????!)


The door shut. His other big size guy friends who were in the lift went like "huh? what happened??" (mind you, some even trying to re-open the door with their muscle - of course they failed, it was so hilarious). The girl on the other hand, just smile.

So i explained to the brainless mass... "your friend asked me whether i mind him smoke in the lift and yes i mind. If he don't ask, I might not be bothered (i lied, of course i am bothered). But since he asked, i might as well just say yes i mind".

(they went even more blanked. the girl was laughing already by now)

It's not a personal war against ciggrettes or that Redbabe have done it again thingy. I just discover that BIG BODY USUALLY DOES COME WITH A SMALL PACKAGE. Brain la... what are you thinking??? Small brain i mean.

That's all.

p/s: at that moment, all that i thought of is, we are all coming from the tattoo place. so wat if they have a tattoo. I also got what.... so how? wanna compare arr.... lols. :p

No comments: