WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, July 11, 2011

I've a lot to say.  I had a great weekend despite of the Bersih demonstration.  In fact, it was because of it that my weekend was great (other than the facial, the gymkhana, the shopping, the eating and etc).  Yeah, I did all that in one short weekend.  Not only that, I even went back to my old office to do some works, tidied & cleaned up the house a little, bathed Rumba & Sunshine, gone out for some lace for our performance skirts, bought the fish net stockings too (yeah, going for slutty theme complete with super hot corset! oo la la! *smack*).  

Was following closely on the updates of the demonstration thru the internet.  Wish I was there.  I should have. Sigh...  It's too late to say that now isnt it?  Should've walk the walk and not talk the walk.  The more I look at those updates, the more frustrated I became.  Just for your info, I hate politics.  Especially so in my country.  It give me a sense of hopelessness and despair whenever I read something about it.  That's the reason why I don't read the our newspaper (which was monopolized by the government) too.  

So I thought about it, and I've decided that should there be a BERSIH 3.0 come next year, I'll definitely go.  No more hesitation.  No more being a coward.  I shall stand together with my people to fight for what we believe in.

Then I thought about how can I get pass the police to get downtown wearing yellow?  A bright idea came to mind almost immediately.  I shall bring a tube of yellow body paint, and paint myself yellow when I get downtown. :)   Tell me it is a good idea cause I think it is SUPER!  :)



No comments: