WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Almost one year of hard work... for tonight.

I think I am living life on the express lane.  If you asked the husband, he would probably say this... "Express lane?  You must be kidding me.  I thought it was bullet train's lane!".  Lols... 

With so much to do these days (besides working 8 - 7pm unofficially), it is making it worst.  Days just zapped by one after another.  Just the other day, I was caught by a colleague after work and went for 2 mugs of Stouts.  And another day, had a spat with a fellow dancer due to some costume issue.  And another, kicked the very same dancer on the head real hard as we were doing the flipping stunt simultaneously due to space constraint.  Believe me, it was an accident.  Though I tried very hard to find guilt or sorry-ness within me, it simply wasn't there.  I am just concern if her skull cracks. :p  No cracks, fine. I know, I know...tsk! tsk! evil me!  So what?  Lols... 
I've never been categorized as the nervous kind.  It was always "come what may", "bring it on".  Shoot! Surprisingly, this time round, for the rehearsal last night, I was overwhelmed by anxiety.  Serious shit!  I could feel my heart popping out of my chest.  It was beating so hard that it sort of get pretty annoying.  I wish I could just put it on silent mode. :p  Alina commented that the dancing was good, just need to smile and flash that 'come fuck me' look.  I told her I know... just that, with those anxiety within me, the only look that I can conjure up that very moment was 'come fuck me and you die' look.... lols... we both had a good laugh over it. hehehehe...
But then again, I think tonight would be better after last night's rehearsal.  I've gotten over the anxiety.  I guess I was freaking out cause the kicking accident was still pretty fresh in my head, that's why.  Strange.  I was just telling the husband the other day, I am the kind of girl that met an accident on the first day I gotten my car license and would still drive on the next day.  No phobia, nothing.  And now this.... unbelievable.  I guess I am just worried that the second time round I would kill somebody.  Lols... Afterall, I got pretty strong legs according to the Russian I kicked. :p
We took the opportunity to celebrate a dear friend, Jonathan, also a fellow dancer's birthday last night and had a great time.  Seriously, irregardless of everything, I really do enjoy the team spirit we have.  The constant motivating each other despite of bad comments.  The looking after of each other making sure everyone is alright and etc.  End of the day, the show is secondary.  The team spirit should be the priority.
A final shot of everybody last night.  Both Team Monday & Wednesday. :)  Good luck gorgeous people!  Tonight is gonna be brilliant! :)

6 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Good luck....wish I am there to watch this historical moment..hahaha

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Oh wow...i love anything related to theatre...looks like an awesome time! can't wait to see the actual performance pictures!

mun said...

Must have been a great performance. Photos please?

Redbabe said...

Thanks ladies... :) The show was electrifying. We had so much fun!

What I Did Today said...

I'm sorta jealous that you're on a dance team. Someday I hope to get back into dance. I had to laugh a little bit about the dancer you kicked in the head. I don't know why but I always laugh when someone hurts themselves (not serious injuries though). Everyone in my family is like that. We laugh when someone falls down, runs into a tree branch, stubs their toes, etc. It's not very nice, but we laugh a lot! Hope your performace was awesome!

Redbabe said...

WIDT... u & family is so funny.