WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

So I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Serenedipity *blur*... Dont know what it is all about and did some researched. Dropped by at Serenedipity's space, copy and paste it here. Just follow the instructions right? Here you go...

RULES
* Link to your tagger and post these rules
* List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself.(4 for Mom, 4 for me.)
* Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them )
* Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogsStart!!

So, instead of untagging from doggies point of view, I am gonna do it from human point of view. Can ka? I'll do both since I got plenty of time.... hehehehehe

My mommi:
1) Mom loves to blog about her million dollar.
2) Mom hates houseworks.
3) Mom is multi-talented. She is good in everything (except houseworks).
4) Mom loves shopping.
5) Mom can whipped up fantastic meals without trying very hard.
6) Mom loves playing Audition dancing game.

Redbabe:
1) Redbabe is addicted to Facebook right now
2) Redbabe loves to decorate & redecorate her house
3) Redbabe loves the smell of freshly cut grass
4) Redbabe love to receive presents
5) Untidiness drives Redbabe crazy
6) Chocolate & ice creams are Redbabe staple food

Rumba & Sunshine:
1) We both loves each other very much
2) Sunshine: I live to eat
3) Rumba: I eat to live
4) Sunshine: As long as my stomach touch mommi's toes, I am happiest
5) RUmba: Am happiest when I am home
6) Sunshine: Am happiest when I am out
7) RUmba: I love to be chased by Sunshine
8) Sunshine: I love to chased Rumba around
9) Rumba: I am Sunshine's bolster
10) Sunshine: I am Rumba's pillow

I still can go on................ lols.

VICTIMS
Errmmm....... it gotta end here I guessed. All that I know have already been tagged. All that who have not been tagged have no doggies. :p


Goodnight.

7 comments:

Serena said...

=P. You know you have been double-tagged. But I didn't leave a comment yesterday because was not free hehe

Redbabe said...

anyway, i replied double.... so ok also la...hehehehe

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

well, l m happy abot wat gladys tag abot mom, that's the best a mom can do, atleast a good cook, house keeping!! well, that's the maid's job...ya....leave it to the maid.

i said...

Wow, that's quite a list! Good job!

Serena said...

:D Yup.. Nice list :p

Serena said...

:D Yup.. Nice list :p

Redbabe said...

hehehe... thank you thank you...lols