WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Standchart KL Marathon Carnival - Oh.... shoot!

Today, I completed my first 5km run for 2012. It was the StandChart KL Marathon Carnival in Putrajaya in conjunction with the 'Thousand Youth Gathering Event' in Putrajaya (Himpunan Jutaan Belia Putrajaya 2012).  And well, confession time.  I was there not because I supported the youth nor the government but simply because I supported my bank's event.  :p
It has been a while since I last ran.  Prior to the job, I have a running buddy in the morning.  Since I started the job, zero running (that explains the widening of my butt, arms, thighs & etc... I wish they would just go one place... the boobs...lols...).  Really must find more time.

Well, I did did a few 3 & 4km but that doesn't count cause it was on thread mill. Anyway, did my 5km in 45min. Sigh... walked more than run. A good 10 minutes slower than my last run. I wonder how am I gonna survive 10km next month.  Deep shit......!

3 comments:

mun said...

Not bad, not bad at all! Still fit!

mun said...

Not bad, 5km in 45mins. All the best for your 10km!

Redbabe said...

Thanks for the encouragement Mun! :)