WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, May 11, 2012

I Survived A Year! Yay!

I told my boss yesterday... I said... "You buying me lunch tomorrow.".  He went... "Oh, why?"  I said, "Cause today is the first day of my second year working here...".  He replied.. "Oh, only one year you have worked here?  It felt as if I've known you for so long...."... I wonder this is good or bad?  Lols...

Yep, time does flies.  It felt as if I just started the job couple of months ago.  Without realizing it, it has been a year.  

Ok, I survived a year in a banking job which was anything but mundane - deadlines, long hours, waking up at ungodly hours, mad traffic, people management, but somehow, all rolled out to be rather ok.  What started off as a 9-5 job; wishful thinking on my side, still remain wishful... hahaha...   

Well, am getting a hang of it all and I am still one piece.  Just less 'life'.... hahahaha 

1 comment:

mun said...

Congrats! congrats! To have successfully rejoin the workforce for 1 year. :)