WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Miss Miss Days...

I am not sure if I've blogged about this, but 10 years ago, I was involved in this,
and this,
and this,
 which subsequently, resulted in this.
Your's truly, being crowned Miss Malaysia Fitness 2002 2nd Runner Up + a subsidiary title, 'Ms Hospitality'.  Never tell much about it cause I was sort of, ermm...., a little  shy about it.  Don't ask me why. 

Until last Sunday, when one of the girl (the current Mrs Malaysia Universe), found us thru FB and got some of us together for a catch up dinner, we dug out some photos to share.   
It was such a lovely evening laughing away reminiscing on our good old days! And of course, the must-not-be-missed photo sessions.
It was such a pleasant evening and we were all so zest up on planning a proper 10th year Anniversary come July 2012. :)

Earlier today, at work, I met up with Terri for lunch to catch up on things other than the pageant.  Didn't get a chance to talk to her much that day.  As we were talking away, I pointed out this.
I said looking back at those picture, we are like almost perfect.  Perfect hair, perfect body, perfect smiles.  Yet, at that time, we still think we are fat & etc.  We still can point out 101 flaws.  Hahaha...  Covering up our expose tummy la... cannot wear this la.. cannot wear that la... oh my....!  Goodness me.  Lols...  Looking back at it now, I was gorgeous! Hahahaha....  Totally unlike what I've became now.  But then I guess, I probably need another 10 years to tell me that I am totally HOT today.  

Hahahahahaahaha..... what to do?  We are our biggest critic. :) Am I right?

1 comment:

mun said...

Wah, all so pretty.