WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I tried not to start my entry with "I am so busy lately".  But, I don't know how else I am going to start it.  I am indeed very busy.  So busy that I only get to do my laundry in the weekends, that my dogs beginning to stink, my hair is all out of place, a layer of dust begin to form on my camera, clean & ironed laundry have been hanging on the ironing rack since forever, my blue car beginning to look somewhat brown, untidiness has became a fixture in our house with things all over the place, my nails are still coated in purple, I take to shaving instead of plucking (you know what I am talking about), grass began to sprout out of my many potted plants which began to dry up and so on, so on. 

I am supposed to do more packing but the 'supposed to' is still remained as a 'supposed to'.  I wonder when would I find the time to complete them all.  Thinking back, I used to have soooo much time!


Just yesterday, I was out at Pavillion to collect some stuff at about 3 plus for the office.  For a moment, a sense of nostalgia washed over me.  Those nice peaceful crowd-less afternoons doing MY own things.  Ooo how I missed those good olde days!  :p

I guess whatever little time leftovers from work, I tried to squeeze in as much as possible.  And that explains how I always felt, everyday seems like Monday.  It is always Monday over and over again.  The rest of the days simple vanished.  Maybe if I just stay still and don't do anything, I'll have more time?  Hmmm..... But then again, what's the point of having so much time then since I have nothing to do?.... hahaha.... So it is all in the mind.  An illusion. *wiser*

2 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Looks like you've been extra busy...hope all is well and you get to spend more time blogging about your adventures!

mun said...

Thanks for posting despite your busyness. It's common here that when working, work tends to take over one's life, here the working scenario is not so laid-back as some countries.