WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

12 Hours Marathon....

I know, after being away from my blog for a month, there should be many things that I should be blogging about.  But before all those interesting things, I must first blog about this important thing.  I've just experienced the worst bout of food poisoning for my entire life of 34!  Something I had for dinner last night must have not jived with my system.

Luckily I am finally feeling slightly better after 12 hours of being a fixture in front of the toilet bowl.  I've puked every last bits of stuff that could possibly still be in my stomach.  The last was just some yellowish slime.  Eww.... :p As I was puking, the more i look at it, the more i wanna puke.  So basically I disgust myself out even more.

Medications and bread couldn't stay in for long enough too before being wash out.  wtf.. so basically i just have to go thru the whole motion without medication.  The gastric pain was so unbearable and I have half the mind to call the doc over to give me some kind of jab to stop all this agony.  Of course I didn't.

After the last puke of slime, I decided that die die I must eat something or there will be nothing to puke next round which would be more suffering.  I managed to stuff a slice of cheese which was appetizing enough.  You know, when you have food poisoning, everything seems unappetizing?  That's why everything I had earlier for medication sake just got rejected again and again.  So far, the cheese and some cookies which I took after it still stays in.  Let's just see for how long...

Why must i share this yucky experience was because, this is probably the first and the worst puking marathon I ever had in my entire life this far...


2 comments:

mun said...

Hope you have fully recovered now.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Oh wow..this sounds like a hard 12hours! Feel better soon!!