WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, April 11, 2011

My IPhone4 Surprises

Last Tuesday the husband finally gotten his long wanted & awaited IPhone4 when it was delivered to him to the office.  So for the rest of the afternoon, he was busy taunting me.
Sometime after lunch, he messaged me this... "I have a surprise for you and I am so excited and I am not gonna say anything more... "... and so I replied "A surprise?? Ok, I going to Celcom now to have my big ass simcard change to the mini simcard!"  I was actually just teasing him...lols... At the back of my head, I was thinking, if he had all along intended to get me the phone, then he have pretended really well.  Wow...! What an improvement in 'secret keeping' department!  Anyway, the last message was, I told him if the surprise is the Iphone4, he should keep it for himself.  He deserve something nice for once.  I am still happy with my Samsung.
When he got home in the evening, he placed the IPhone box on the table right in front of me and have something else hidden under his shirt.  :p I was asked to close my eyes for the surprise. I really did half expected the emergence of an Iphone.  I thought he probably have gotten two behind my back.  While peeping thru my lashes, I saw out came a bar of chocolate instead!  Lols... A tiny weeny bit of disappointment but it was alright cause I never really wanted it anyway.  

Halfway munching down my bar of surprise (and i tell you, it was super yummy), the husband told me to go check out what's in the gloves compartment in the car.  I found something wrapped in this ugly wrapping paper.  The first thing I asked was not what is in the box but... "Why the wrapper like that one???  So, erm.... classic!".  Hahahahaha....
By then, I actually sort of have guessed what's in the box.  The chocolate was the giveaway hint.  Lols... Remember Enzo?  The Italian chef at Buonasera?  He sort of already called me that afternoon and told me that he got me some chocolate from his most recent Italy trip.  And that evening, I've actually planned to head over to his restaurant to collect the chocolate as well as to pick thru some leather goods that he had brought back with him.  So now you now, by the time the husband asked me to check out the gloves compartment, I already know what's up in his sleeves. :D
I did, I did tried to act blur and stupid.  But I was never really a good actress to begin with!  :p
He got me a Miu Miu purse.  Love the green!  Always love colours instead of conventional black or  pink (like most thing I've got).   The next question I had for him after I opened up the box was... "No Gucci or Prada???"  :p  He just rolled his eyes and walked away... Hahaha....

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

This is totally sweet. I love it! Yay for awesome hubbies! And that is one cute purse.

What I Did Today said...

What a nice guy! And you are so funny!