WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another Real Deal I Found

Just something to share.  Accidentally bumped into this site (Groupon Malaysia) days ago and bought myself a 'Professional Hair Service Session' from ColorZ n CurlZ worth RM113 for only RM39.  Am in need of hair trimming + treatment afterall.  My hair is turning into some unmanageable grassland :p.  Dry from all the colouring, splits end and all those common hair issue.  I am not particular with salon for simple trims.  Since it is near my office, why not.  If you are in need for a cut, give it a try.  It's only RM39 for hair cut + treatment + wash + blow. :)

5 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Waaaaaa............dirt cheap wei!!!!

mun said...

Please let us know how is the service there after you have used your coupon. Thanks in advance!

What I Did Today said...

I wanna see pics of your new look. Guess I need to look into Groupon!

Gerry said...

why suddenly the fonts getting smaller and smaller one? or is it me?

Redbabe said...

Mun: Certainly will. :)

WIDT: Hmm.. just trims. Wont have much new look. Plan to do it next week :)

Gerry: My bad. I just cut and paste the details. The font sizes were different.