WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, November 12, 2010

How Does A Fly Taste Like?

Yesterday was a good day.  Except that, I 'think' I swallowed a fly.  I am not sure.  I am not sure if a fly fell into my hot Milo when I swatted it while I was working on my laptop.  The thought did crossed my mind but I thought... "The fly can't be so stupid right...".  When I drank it later, I wasn't looking.  Then I thought I felt something passing thru my throat.  It was too late.  I've already swallowed it. :p  

So for the whole of yesterday's morning, I felt queasy.  Disgusting la.. my stomach was having a rock n roll too.  Rumbling.  I know, I know, it's all in the mind.  Probably I was just hungry for I went for a walk in the morning.  Anyway, I am still not sure if I ate a fly. :p

Today is not too bad either.  Spent the whole afternoon shopping for a 12 years old girl and a 8 years old boy whose wishes we will be granting under the 'Gold Ribbon Campaign: Grant A Wish on Universal Children's Day' organized by the good people at Rainbow of Life Forces.  

Evening salsa class were pretty fun too.  Took our exam for our level this evening.  Hubby and I were just dancing away enjoying ourselves incorporating the few 'must do' variations while Pat (our instructor), marking away.  We both got about 44+/50. Not too bad taking into consideration the last time we practice was two weeks ago.  Lols....  

Joined a bachata class after that.  Just for the fun of it.  Learnt a few new moves.  The most enjoyable part of it was the company.  We had so much fun laughing away. 

What a good two days.  Except for the 'fly' part of course.  Ewww.... :p

8 comments:

Terri Chai said...

Yuck..........

waikong said...

I swallowed a apple worm before, by the time I saw it, it left only half the body in the apple. and it taste like apple.

Anonymous said...

juz love your blog esp. your charitable activities.

well done & keep it up! may u b well & happy always

Redbabe said...

Terri.. yeah... yuck! Lols...

Waikong... hahahaha... so can we conclude that apple worms taste like apple, and milo fly shld taste like milo?

Anonymous... we just do what we can within our means. tq and may u be happy always too.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

bachata? what is that and how do i sign up...it sounds fun!

Redbabe said...

Miss Pancakes... try 'youtube' bachata. Then you can see what it is. :) Can sign up at Ritmo Latino (http://www.ritmolatino.com.my). :) Have fun!

What I Did Today said...

I ate a ladybug once. They taste terrible! It got into my chocolate cake somehow and part of it was in the frosting and part in my mouth. I've felt that queasy, I-just-ate-a-bug-so-I'm-gonna-puke feeling!
My mom accidentally ate a cockroach once. A loooong time ago. As far back as I can remember she has always carefully inspected every single bite of food before putting it in her mouth. Haha!

Redbabe said...

WIDT: Hmm.. ladybug... at least it look cute. hahaha.. can imagine it as part of the cake deco. Lols... But a cockroach? Eww.... that reminded me of another experience from a long time ago. I drank water out of a bottle which has a dead cockroach in it. EWWWWW!