WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Girl Who Read :p

TGIF!  But I've nothing up my sleeves.  :)  Probably some work-out session, finish up the book I am currently reading, then watch the story in movies.  I am currently reading the third book (The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest) of a trilogy by Stieg Larsson, a Swedish writer.
Love the story line of book 1 & 2.  Very interesting.  Am halfway into the third, a bit boring on the first half cause it explain a lot on the bureaucracy of the Swedish governments.  Who wants to know about Swedish bureaucracy??!  We want complicated plots and exciting story lines.  Not some boring red tapes or procedure or laws.  Hehehe.... I think it's gonna be pretty interesting soon.  Another thing I love about these trilogy is, its book is freaking thick.  Can last pretty long for leisure reading. ;)  

Was at the DVDs shop last night and saw that they already have the movies for book 1 & 2.  Bought it and maybe I gonna have cozy movie night tonight!

Have a great weekend!


********************************

What a good night staying in watching movie.  It's raining heavily outside.  Nice!

5 comments:

mun said...

Wow, I didn't know that these books came with movies too - foreign language films - exotic.

Redbabe said...

Errmmm... they are in English. Lols... Still exotic nevertheless.

mun said...

Is the English dubbed? I noticed (from imdb) that the movies seem like Swedish production so I thought the movie would be in Swedish.

Redbabe said...

Hmm... sounds like shot in English. Dont sound like dubbed. But I may be wrong.

What I Did Today said...

Hm. Looks like I have I couple more books to add to me "need to read" list. :)