WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Starstruck Two Tuesdays Ago

Life has been anything but mundane lately.  Am packed to the brim almost everyday for the past two weeks.  Other than the stints in the kitchen, was a little starstrucked too.  Invited by a friend last Tuesday to witness the official opening of the MODA fashion show in Pavillion.  Saw lots of local 'quite famous' people up close and personal.  No, I kept my jaw closed.  Didn't drop my jaw like a starstruck teenagers eventhough I was pretty excited within.  Hehehe... 
The show was nice.  But the part that I enjoyed most was getting all dolled up, meeting up with girlfriends, walking down the red carpet, striking a pose at the event's backdrop for the photographers, flash lights bursting all over, free flow of colourful cocktails + finger foods, surrounded by pretty people, sitting on Datuk Jimmy Choo's table... it all felt so... glamourbulous (glamourous + fabulous).  Felt so SATC!  Except that the last point was because Datuk Jimmy Choo was no where in sight and it was such a pity to leave the table empty. So, we did him a favour by filling the table with some pretty faces and that is, us. :p

Saw the pregnant Amber Chia (yup, confirmed a vase. Only good to look at.  The moment she talk, it is like O.M.G.).  Saw Dato' Jimmy Choo the world class shoe maker later, Ling Tan the famous international model, Melinda Looi and her little girl, Daphne Iking, Carven Ong and many many more who look famous (but I don't know who they are).  It's not them, it's me.  I am quite ignorant when it come to this department.

No comments: