WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Spinach, Ham & Mushroom Lasagna

Attempted this recipe for dinner today - Spinach, Ham & Mushroom Lasagna. 

And it turned out looking like this. I thought it looks pretty alright though a little different from the picture in the recipe book. The verdict...

Outlook: 5/10
Harrison said it doesn't look yummy.  I asked him is it because it look like a pile of shit?  He said ya.  I told him restaurant's lasagna also look like a pile of shit like this what... -.-

Taste: 9/10
He finished all two portions and licked the plate squeaky clean (that's all that's left.  I made 4 portions and alone, I wallop 2 portions myself before he came home :p). Need to say more?

According to the food taster, he said this one is much much much yummier than the previous one I made.  Well, he loves spinach.  Love mushrooms  & ham too.  So basically it is everything that he loves. How can it not be much much much yummier?  

Will be having some friends over tomorrow for some chilling out session.  Since I still have some leftover ingredients for lasagna, maybe I'll just make another loaf for them.  Also, just completed a tiramisu and it is now left to refrigerate overnight in the fridge.  Will see how this one turn out tomorrow. ;) *keeping fingers crossed*

2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

The lasagna doesn't look like shit la....it does look yummy!

Redbabe said...

hehehe...