WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Lurve Colours!

My cozy nest used to look like this and i love it very much....my walls are blue, yellow and white.








Then, it became like this cause I got a new set of sofas. I didnt get to choose the colours of the sofas or the type of the sofas. My uncle just deliver a set to my house. So I've transform my colour scheme to match the sofa (usually is the other way round). So the blue wall repainted to light brown (hmm... it suppose to be darker brown, somehow it turn out like this.. well, will just live with it. Am too lazy to do another paint job).








Somehow, brown, beige, green just seem extremely soothing and a little dull for my characteristic. I find it boring. :(



While I was at Ikea yesterday, i picked a colourful rug to brighten up my otherwise boring nest. Here u go!


Next, I am gonna do something bout the curtain. Just waiting for inspiration and the right stuff to come by :) I just simply lurve colours!

4 comments:

i said...

Nice rug! From Ikea? Looked more like United Colors of Benetton's trademark!

I love rugs too, but having a dog at home = dogproofing the house ;-(

Redbabe said...

now that u mentioned, does look like Benetton huh...? :p

Yup, rugs and dogs... i know the rest...! But i simply love rugs too much. Have problem initially.. but the constant 'NO' kinda work. So now, they kinda make peace with the rugs.

But whenever million & dollar swing by, i'll have to keep them safe. sigh...!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

only dollar does these nasty things, my million very good.

Serena said...

Reminds me of my green ant rug from Ikea XDD...

Dog Proof? Don't have even ONE rug at home?? O_O

Deron pilih kasih.. (pin sam) Always protect Million