WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, September 28, 2007

1 month anniversary!


It has been exactly 1 month since I started working at Beaufine Design. What started off as a part time job somehow evolved into more or less, a full time job. Well, I will be at the office at least 4 times a week. On days that I dont go into the office at all, there will surely be some clients wishing to see me (must be my new hairstyle, too cute to resist, lols). Anyway, cant complain much. I am doing sales, so I'll need to be there when I am needed... even when I am not needed sometimes.... just gotta have thick skin.....:p


I've also mastered the art of fabric selection. Ahemm....yours truly have always have a little flair in interior decorating. So fabric selection is not such a difficult job afterall. Will just select designs that i like, mix and match a little, and voila... masterpiece!


Initially, I was quite demotivated. My manager already closed 2 big ones and I, nil. They keep telling me not to worry cause my clients are different cause they are mostly big organisation and they have more decision makers compared to restaurants/cafe. But still.... I was hoping and hoping for something to boost my confidence.


I guess I've a high expectation of myself. Only two week into my job and I am hoping to close big sales. Must be more realistic (*slap*) ! :p Perhaps, its because am working for my uncle that's why such high expectation. I want to proof my ability and differentiate myself from the other bad apples in the family who have also worked here previously and who have not only performed badly (never perform.. hah!) but also make used of my uncle. Or could it be the fengshui of the factory that all family members who worked there will surely turned into a traitor in times to come??? Then I'll slowly wait for my metamorphosis into that. lols


Anyway, the seeds that I've planted & watered earlier is slowly bearing fruits :) My clients are now calling me one by one to offer me businesses and I am very glad. All of sudden, I feel really good. Feel good cause I am able to contribute to the business and the salary paid to me are not wasted! hehehehe.... maybe its time to ask for increment! muahahahaha.....

1 comment:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

do not forget me when the fruit is ready to eat, muak...