WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

My Boys - I am bursting with LOVE.


I've never noticed how much Gabb has grown until Aaz came along.  With Aaz' arrival, looking at Aaz, I realized how much Gabb has grown!  Since when he became so big? He supposed to be a baby!  You know what I mean?


My baby boy is growing into this little man.  Just barely a year ago, he was at Mickey & Minnie's height.  And now, he is a head taller than them.  He wakes me when Aaz' is awake.  He comfort him when he cries or bully him when no one is watching.  He fetch diapers when being asked to.  He hug and kisses me non stop when he is in the mood.  And just earlier, when he saw mom coming down for dinner, he just went... "Popo!  Eat!"  while pointing to her plate.  Where did that came from?  He is growing up way too fast!  :(  I love him so much I could burst.


I never realize how much Aaz has grown too until he started demanding.  He is afterall, the baby of the family.  Months passed and he is 8 months old now!  The most adorable baby in the whole wide world.  I am never a baby person.  He, simply melts my heart.  His sheepish smiles, giggly laughs, toothless grins.  I can't stop hugging and kissing him.  He loves a good tickle.  I love him so much I could burst.


I don't think I can handle my boys growing up too soon; going to school, college, university, work, married.  My heart ache just thinking about it.  I wish I could stop time. That it stay at this point forever.  Two robust little boys.  To tickle, hug & kiss everyday.  I don't mind the diapers changing. I don't mind the sleepless nights.  I don't mind the hot sun and wish to bring them to swim, zoo, parks & etc forever.

Now I understand where over possessive mother-in-laws started from.  Cute babies.  :p

1 comment:

mun said...

Your sons are adorable! Hahaha, about your possessive mother-in-laws statement.