WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Introducing Our Second Boy, Aazriel Woo



Our second boy, Aaz, arrived on the 6th of October 2014, safe & sound.  He is a dream!  We are so smitten.  

This second time delivery experience were even better compared to the first time (the previous time were already very good).  Probably cause I already familiar with my doctor, anaesthetist and the husband decided to join us in the Operating Room as well.  I know what to expect and I know I am in good hand.  The entire OR atmosphere were rather 'relaxing' with some latin music playing in the background. And I felt less nausea too unlike the previous time.

We were chit chatting on something (I think the doc just trying to relax me) and before I knew it, they already pushing the baby out.  I opted for c-sec due to too close a gap from my previous delivery. The first thing I said when I saw him was.. "Aiyo... you sooo CUTE!" hahahahaha...


Gabb has been great to his little brother, checking on him every now and then, patted his head gently. I believe he doesn't really bother about his existence and going on with his life as usual. Lols... The poor boy caught dengue fever the following week which I will write another time.

So now, for the past 3 weeks, we are reliving all the night feeds.  We are like... OMG!  Why are we putting ourselves thru this all over again? :p  We are still trying to gauge his feeding pattern.  Quite erratic.  When trying to poo, he cry for milk.  Trying to burp, he cry for milk too.  So sometimes, when he cry, we are not exactly sure if he is hungry, want to fart or want to burp.  He probably not sure himself too.  But we are slowly getting a hang of things.  

I on the other hand, is back to cow-ing.  Am pumping milk every other hour.  Trying hard not to miss any session so that I can maintain a good supply unlike the previous times, can hardly feed Gabb for half a day.  So my schedule is like... 12am, 3am, 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm.  The in between time during the wee hours, if I am lucky, will get to catch an hour or two of sleep after settling Aaz feeding/burping/nappy change.  The in between time in the afternoon, I try to nap as much as possible as mom will be helping out with Aaz.  


Was down with fever and flu like symptoms last two days due to a blocked milk duct is not helping at all.  Felt like I have been run over by a truck!  Anyway, fever is gone for now but duct still remained blocked.  My boob sore.  Am trying all means - hot/cold compressed, massage, pump.  Hope it clear of as soon as possible.  I am so exhausted.



2 comments:

mun said...

Congrats! Love the photo of the older brother hugging his baby brother. So sweet. Do take care, may your blocked duct clear itself out soon.

Redbabe said...

Thanks Mun. As long as no fever, I am happy mom!