WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, October 3, 2014

Awaiting His Highness No.2



Hospital bag are all ready at the corner waiting.  Approximately 3 more sleeps to go before the BIG day.  Hopefully No.2 will stay where he belongs, snugs and warm, till then.  His EDD should be somewhere around third week of Oct. But due to elective csec, it will be two weeks earlier.  Rightfully, we shouldn't be expecting him anytime sooner than that but somehow, there were mild symptoms that labour may be anytime soon. *sweat*

Sleep has been rather uncomfortable these days.  My tummy has always been rock hard with this pregnancy and it is much worst now.  I told the husband that I feel like masking taping a huge rock to his body so that he knows 'exactly' how I am feeling now.  Hehe... 

Carrying Baby G throughout nine months was a breeze other than the first trimester nausea and never ending hunger pang.  I don't feel pregnant other that having a big tummy.  This time round, I really do feel like a whale.  A beached whale more like it.  I just wanna lay in the bed sideway and nothing else.  :p. The hard and stretched tummy is giving me aches all over the place.  I felt so exhausted.

My total accumulated weight were a couple kilos lighter this time round.  Hardly any water retention; still wearing my same pair of shoe.  Not much cramps either.  Have yet to reach 10kg mark. Hopefully able to shed them off and tone up all flabs in no time.  Can't wait to try on couple of new dresses still hanging in my wardrobe.

Anyway, we are all ready for His Highness arrival.  Hopefully, can yield better breastmilk production this time round.  Come what may. I am loving him already.  In full anticipation of having two little cheeky rascals running wild at home.

1 comment:

mun said...

All the best! May everything go smoothly! Can't wait to see your baby 2 also. :)