WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Baby G is soooo... CUTE!

Finally dragged myself to the long overdue dental visit.   I survived.  Like majority of the human population,  I dreaded going to the dentist. Anyway,  visited mine today and it cost me only RM180 for a scaling,  polishing & filling.  Another dentist that I visited the other day wanted to charge me RM2k for root canal & crown instead of salvaging my tooth thru filling, RM600 for veneering one tooth instead of polishing and when I finally convinced him that I only need a filling,  he wanted to jab me for the procedure.   I've never ran quicker! 

My 3 months maternity leave is coming to an end.   Will be starting to work next Monday and not sure how am I going to survive the early and long hours after resting for 3 months.   But then again,  it just a matter of time before I fall right back into routine.   I am adaptable to situation changes.  :)


Baby G is 3.5 months old already.   It  feels like it was not to long ago when he was born.  
Tiny scrawny little thing who weight just slightly over 2.6kg, 45cm 
in length.   And today,  he is about 7kg and 
grown 18cm taller!


He smiles a lot these days.   Playful & loves to mimic.   Recently acquired the skill to blow saliva when we accidentally showed him how.   Besides, he also loves moving all his little hands and legs to 'Fantastic Baby' by Big Bang.  I thought it was so cool!   Lols...

He has been growing out of his clothes in an alarming rate.   So much so till some only survive one wear before we have to pack it away.   Well,  I am not complaining.  At least he is growing healthily (at a slightly above average rate) and I get to go shopping for him!  Believe me,  it is really fun shopping for your little one.    It is an expensive expenses no doubts but for once,  it is a necessity!  We have a growing boy!  Btw,


Lately,  he has been sucking his thumb pretty aggressively.   Yes, he suck his thumb.   I thought it was super cute despite some advising that it would be a bad habit to break.   Well,  to me,  let's just let the baby be a baby.  If it is his thumb he wanna suck,  so be it.   If he still haven't break the habit by 18 years old... it will be his own embarrassment.   Not mine.  

4 comments:

Mrs. K said...

I can tell you are so excited about being a mommy. I promise you it just gets better and better. My little guy is 18 months and I can't get enough of him. What a blessing :). Your little guy is adorable by the way.

mun said...

Yes, Baby G is soooooooo CUTE! Totally agree. :)

All the best to returning to work! :)

Redbabe said...

Hey Mrs K.. u r so right. Already thinking of producing another. .. hahaha. ..

Redbabe said...

Thanks Mun. :)