WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lessons in life to uplevel

Something I wish to share.

I believe our souls are recycled thru many lifetimes. And in each lifetime, there is a lesson (or more than one lessons) to learn.  Until we learn that lesson, only will that lifetime be fulfilled before moving on to the next.  Otherwise, we will keep facing the same test (problems,  issues, unhappiness) over and over again till we acknowledge and learn. If we didnt resolved it this lifetime, then it will be repeated in the next or the lifetime after that until we get the lessons.

I guess, to put it in a more comical outlook, it is like playing computer games.   We have to accomplish & achieve all targets before we are allowed to move on to the next level.

Some may asked... "How do one know what lesson is in store for he/she?".  Well, all that i can say is, all of us knows our own path & lesson.  Everyone is mindful enough to know.  It is just a matter of whether we are honest to ourselves enough to face & accept it.

Think about it. 

2 comments:

mun said...

Your post reminds me of the movie "Cloud Atlas".

Redbabe said...

Really? I must watch the movie someday.