WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Top 10 Ways to Live in Malaysia

In Malaysia...

1) Hit & run.  When your vehicle being hit from behind, just drive straight to police station.  Or else, get robbed.

2) Drive blindly.  Do not get off your vehicle to remove flyers caught on windscreen despite of it blocking your view.  Just drive blindly.  Either way, you die.  Get killed in accident or get killed being robbed.

3) Carry your Prada/LV in paper bags.  Better still, keep them in cupboards at home.  Use only plastic bags for your $$$. Or else, get robbed.

4) Eat in.  Dine at home preferably.  Or else, get robbed.  There were increasing cases of restaurants being robbed.

5) No holidaying at beautiful secluded islands of Sabah.  Or else, get kidnapped & robbed.  Sipadan case.

6) Drag your laptop everywhere you go.  No hiding it even in car boot.

7) No talking on mobile by the road.  Or you will be talking to thin air within moments when the mobile being snatched.

8) At petrol station, get off car, open petrol cap, lock car, filled petrol, unlock car.  Or else, get robbed.

9) Keep your new flashy car wrapped up in plastic sheets at home.  Just keep driving that old junk of 10, 20 or 30 years preferably. Less conspicuous.

10) Just drape in curtains or your kakak's clothes when going out.  Don't look presentable and best if you look like a beggar.  Sure safe.

Conclusion, no dining out, no holidaying, no branded handbags, no new clothes.  Oh dear... we are going to get richer and richer.  How would these parasites handles it?  :p


I am sore cause I was robbed yesterday at a traffic light on my way home from the immigration.  A bike knocked into my left side mirror to distract and another bike with a pillion rider smashed my driver's side window, grabbed my bag which was well hidden between me and the door.  They got my bag.  All it took was just 2 seconds.  

Location: Traffic light in front of Tropicana Club
Date & Time: 10/7/2013, 1pm

Ladies, apparently it is not safe even between the door.  

4 comments:

mun said...

Sorry to hear about this. Thanks for the warning. Hope you are ok. They are so smart nowadays with the tactics they use.

What I Did Today said...

Oh my GOSH!!!! That is terrible! I'm so sorry! Do you live in Malaysia, or just visiting?

khim said...

oh dear! so sorry for the unpleasant experience.

mind if i share on facebook?

tq & rgds

Redbabe said...

Mun - I am ok. Just the trouble caused. Having to reapply all my documentations is no fun. Especially the passport. U be careful yourself. They are exceptionally rampant this month.

Jamie - I live in Malaysia. This is generally a beautiful country besides these. I over exaggerated a little cause I was pissed.

Khim- I do not mind. Pls share.