WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Introducing Baby G

This year's Mother's Day bring a whole new meaning to me.  With the arrival of our little bundle of joy, for the first time, I am too, entitled to be part of the celebration.  But then again, I am still so excited with my bundle and couldn't care much about the day.  Lol... Well, he is simply too freaking adorable & perfect.  The new daddy & mommi, as well as new grandma just couldn't get enough of him.  
Our son, Gabbriel (Baby G) born on the 38 weeks of my pregnancy, on 30th April weigh 2.68kg.  A tiny little fella but good size.

For this first Mother's Day, I just wished for him to grow up filled with lots of love, happiness & kindness.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulation... Cute little prince, welcome! Welcome to out big family <3 Happy Mother's day to you... Take good care there :)

khim said...

congrats! the little is so adorable

mun said...

Congrats! Baby Gabbriel is so adorable! May he grow up filled with lots of love, happiness & kindness!

And also here's wishing you a Happy Belated Mother's Day!