WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Weighty Issue

I've piled on some weights and very adamant on loosing them.  I told the husband I planned to get a digital scale so that it will show my weight down to every gram.  He rolled his eyes.

We have a old scale at home which I think were a little kuku.  I asked him... "How much you weight at home?"  He replied... "75kg".  "How much you weight at gym?" "73kg".  So if at gym I weight 60kg, I should be weighing approximately 58kg at home?  He went... "yeah" before rolling his eyes.

I was still not convinced and kept going on and on about it.  After awhile, he shifted his attention from the Ipad and said these... "Look, gym's scale has been tempered with.  They purposely added a few pound to it to motivate people to workout more."  

I just went... "oh yeah hor.... eh, you quite smart le.... "  before he rolled his eyes at me again. Well, it does make sense right.  For now, let's just hope I don't come across another scale that jive with the ones at gym.

3 comments:

Mrs. K said...

I can identify with you in regards to this. :). I just had a baby and need to take off a few pounds too. lol. I can't find our scale though. I hid it a few months ago and now it's nowhere to be found.

mun said...

As long as you have a BMI in the healthy range, your weight should be fine. You are tall so can afford to put on a little weight,right? :)

Redbabe said...

Mun.. yeah... can pull it off with my height. But wanna watch it before it gets out of hand :)

Mrs K... congrats on your new baby! I am sure you will work them off in no time! :)