WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, February 20, 2012

My 5 Carats Diamond Ring

My Valentine's Day present..... hahahaha....

Things were rather crazy at work on the day of LOVE.  Won't even realized it if not for those flower delivery boys zooming in and out of the office every now and then delivering pretty bouquets to even prettier girls.

When I got home late in the evening, the husband said he got something for me.  I was asked to close my eyes and so I did just that.  Felt something being slid into my finger.  Too light to be a jewellery.  Doesn't felt like anything I have in mind.  When I opened my eyes and saw this origami ring, I just laughed my heart out.  It was so funny.  The husband actually learned to fold a ring out of a RM50 note! This is so cool!!  It just amuses me so much!  Especially so coming from him.  Lols...
Work has been rather hectic since after CNY holiday.  Got home pretty late every evening and there goes our 'cooking and eating in' plan.  Hate going out for dinner especially on Valentine's Day - over priced & over packed places + bad services.  We decided to try our luck at this particular Iranian restaurant in Solaris which we have been wanting to try out for some time - Naab.  


Luckily for us, it was not pack with lovey dovey couples.. hehehe...  I guess western dinners would be a better hit for them (oh yeah, with candlelights too)..hehehe....  We had a great quiet Iranian dinner there sitting out at the patio watching the traffic going by.  It was still badly jammed up at 11:00pm.  The traffic had been horrifying the entire day.  Probably cause the guys are busy running around whole day finishing up works and rushing to get presents then picking up their girlfriend/wive whereas the girls were probably rushing about getting their hair and nails done to prepare for the night.  Hahahaha.... ahh... those were the days.... hahahahaha....

Anyway, we had a great 'another day'.  Nothing extraordinary except for my 5 carats diamond ring.... hahaha...  The dinner was awesome but definitely won't be going back so soon.  It's just too fattening.  :)  


3 comments:

mun said...

Very unique Valentine's gift you got there! :) To think your husband learn origami just for you - that's so romantic!

Jeffry Pullam said...

Though it's not made from the finest of stones, that ring is, indeed, memorable and most precious because it comes from your loving husband. I wish my wife would give me a surprise similar to that.

Redbabe said...

Yeah... for once i really laugh a good laugh.... and it made me very happy. :)

I appreciate stuff like this rather than something money can buy.