WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012 - Reso Time

First day of 2012, Happy New Year People!

Dragged out of bed at 6:30am by the husband for our first touge of the year!  My god.. those ungodly hours.  I remembered mumbling something about.... "today I don't want to go work..." when he nudged me, hahaha.  Outside were still pitch black!

We took a new route today thru Semenyih-Jelebu-Kuala Klawang and breakfast at Titi.  I took over the wheels after breakfast (and coffee more importantly) and it was indeed an awesome drive!  Other than the scenic misty Jelebu stretch, it is also my first time driving after it's engine transplant.  *LOVE*  Can't wait till another drive soon!

So, first day of Twenty Twelve.  I guess time for resolutions?  Well, I only have two....

1) Eat out less, eat in more.
2) Spend less, save more.

That will be good enough for the rest of the year!  :)

(Above was shot on Christmas Night at Putrajaya)

2 comments:

Gerry said...

blessed 2012 :)

mun said...

Hope you will achieve the two items in 2012!