WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fill My Heart With LOVE!

Relatives
Relatives are the support system of the family. In times of crisis and in times of happiness, no matter what situation you are in, you always find relatives by your side to help you come out of it. Relatives share the burden of your sorrow and grief and double the essence of happiness. 


My relatives are never the support system of the family.  In times of crisis, they hide to avoid involvement.  In times of happiness, they hide too because they are so full of jealousy.  No matter what situation I am in, I can never find relatives by my side to help me come out of it.  My relatives never share the burden of my sorrow and grief but double the essence of it.  Awesome right!  Yay!

We are never given a chance to choose a family. Family is essentially made of those people who look after, who play a crucial role in our upbringing and who teach us such lessons in life, which can never be learned through any textbook. 


Yup, we are born into a family.  No choices.  Maybe we did have.  There must be a certainreason why I chose mine.  Tough luck.  Strangely, my family is essentially made of those people who don't really look after us but take advantage instead.  Who did, in a way, play a crucial role in our upbringing and who teaches us lessons in life, which can never be learned through textbook - watching our own backs and ensuring we are not backstabbed. 

9/1/2012, 10.09pm (16th day lunar calendar)

This linen washing is really an embarrassment.  But then again, behind every closed door, there is a story.  Mine is complicatedly strange.  Not even sure what it was actually.  Year after year, somehow, there sure to be some kind of hurtful episodes.  It never fails.  One thing or the other.  Over time, I sort of  toughen up and got immune with it.  Lashed back irregardless of seniority whenever I am threatened.  Distanced myself too especially so after PP's passing.  The last ugliness was my cue to leave.  

There are many things we must learn to let go in life and that includes people too.  I read somewhere that letting go doesn't mean giving up but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be mend.  We just need to let go and move on so that we can fulfill our life path that is awaiting us ahead.  By refusing to let go of the pain, it will be tougher to let love in again.  On this, I am still learning.  :)

Oh LOVE! please fill my heart.  :)


http://redbabecc.blogspot.com/2009/07/greed-stupidity.html

7 comments:

Big Cow said...

stay away from toxic ppl. if they are in ur life to poison you, stay away - even if they are relatives.

i do know relatives like these. these are the relatives that i couldnt be bothered entertaining :D recently i heard karma are biting them back really bad. do i feel elated? nope. indifferent. no point wasting any emotions on them :D

the relatives you described sounded sad. i guess they will never experience pure happiness with so much negativities in them. i feel sorry for them.

you are such a nice and positive person, you do not deserve to associate urself with petty and sad ppl like them! :)

Redbabe said...

Ahhh... Tq for your kind words! U r so right! Count on a good friend anytime. :)

mun said...

I agree with Big Cow's comment. Hope you always stay positive despite having such relatives.

missyblurkit said...

staying away from the toxic people as Big Cow says is certainly correct. Their negative energy is such a waste of time and makes us weary.

have a fab year ahead girl.

Redbabe said...

I think so too ladies. :) Just that my mom is too soft hearted. ~

Heaven said...

a bark is worse than one's bite... remember karma... Want to be fill with love, have to learn how to love... God Bless..

Redbabe said...

:)