WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Being the BLESSED one.

Last day of the year..! :) I wanted to do a recap, halfway thru, I thought it was rather boring.  Then I thought of sharing my fondest memories for 2011.  As I was browsing thru, I noticed I have tonnes of fond memories and I don't know where to begin.  And then, I've come to a realization - I AM BLESSED.  VERY INDEED.
I've GREAT FRIENDS.
MANY great friends actually....
HUNDREDS I think...
TONNES of them really....
And I think I lost count.  That many.  Ya. (Disclaimer: For those of you who faces did not appear here, you are still awesome.  Just grab me for a photo when we meet next) :)
A cute mom who put up with a cuter daughter's nonsense irregardlessly.
A crazy husband who lives with all my crazy rules & ideas ...
 ... which can get quite out of hand sometimes.  Example, for a moment, I would like this... God knows what I was trying to do...
...next I will be on the dirt.... lols... So, it's quite a package he signed up for.  Hahahaha....
I've an AWESOME job where I've met many greater people and lots more fun things to do!
Other than lots of mad parties....
There were lots of mad activities too which I enjoyed immensely!
Some were even charitable like how we cleaned up the beach in Port Dickson or....
... when we painted an old folks home at TiRatana.... or the last for 2011 where we helped out at the Pertiwi Soup Kitchen to hand out food to the underprivilege right thru midnight all over the city center. 
Not that I love my job exactly (not that I hate it either), I guess I simply love all the other things that comes with the job.  :)   The many happy people that I met. :)  Just last night, we decided to go karaoke and had a blast crooning away!
Other than the many various individuals, I am Blessed also because I get to do many things I love.  I get to dance; can be quite tiring sometimes but still, I get to dance, I get to travel and lots lots more I am blessed with.

To cap it off, I am not just indeed VERY BLESSED, I think someone up there must have loves me to bits & pieces. :)  And for that, heartfelt.  Thank you.

4 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Hope next year brings more blessings! Happy new year!

Gerry said...

:)

missyblurkit said...

You're certainly very blessed. Its amazing the people we have around us. The blessings we all have...

Blessed new year!

Alina Grace said...

Happy New Year, babes!!! Thanks for been such a cool and great friend; both you and Harrison. Muaks!!!