WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

When colleagues around me starting to go on MC one by one, I got panic.  Virus these days are very contagious.  True enough, I caught it.  Bout of cough-till-can-die kind of cough.  Tsk tsk... I don't remember virus being so contagious just few years back.  It has been horrifyingly passable since last year. It is because the virus strand is getting stronger?  Or, I am getting weaker?  Hmm.... lifestlyle wise, I've never been healthier as far as I can remember.  *question mark*

Anyway, the clinic being just another floor makes it easy to get medical care.  So easy that I don't feel I am sick at all.  Lols... Last time, it used to be, sick until like dog, crawl home from work, wait for the husband to get back, then head out to the clinic.  Not only that, it was so expensive.  Now, I don't need to worry a thing.  Just get into the lift, and voila!  *super like*.  Doesn't mean I gonna get sick always ok... Choy!

3 comments:

What I Did Today said...

Aw! Being sick stinks! I hope you get all better really, REALLY soon!

mun said...

Ah, the perks of working for an employer that covers medical bills - free medicine. Hope you get well soon!

Redbabe said...

Mun, yup, tell me about it man.... it felt weird suddenly someone else is footing the bill! lols... but i can get used to it.