WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thank you, thank you

I had a great birthday today =) and, I received many birthday wishes too from good friends & family, namely, Clarins, Melvin, Tye, Gerry, Alina, Nuri, Florence, Unc Lester, Fernice, Mom, Jeff, Jenny, An, Yvonne, Josephine, Jeannie, Esther, Evelyn, Carol, Irene, Darence, Fenny & Taki. Thanks for the wishes guys!
Didnt expect to receive so many. I've stopped sending out sms birthday wishes to friends this year. I am just lazy and tired to wish. Unbelievable hor? You see, I dont usually receive so many birthday wishes on my birthday. Just a few from REALLY close friends and family. That's all. That's why I gather that it's absolutely alright if I dont wished others too. Anyway, I am not important to them, so, why should i treat them so important?? You un (understand) not un what I am trying to say?
So it came quite as a surprised when I woke up to find 5 sms-es in my inbox waiting to be read and throughout the day, birthday wishes just kept flooding in. Oh boy...! It sure makes me feel so loved! hehehehe....... Many people out there still give a hoot about me... thank you, thank you.
Besides the many birthday wishes, I had a nice breakfast with Harrison in the morning, a perfect afternoon lunch followed by karaoke with a girlfriend and a simple & yummy dinner with Harrison in the evening. After dinner, we went to buy my birthday present. A pair of Lewre shoe! Yippee!
Sorry for not having any pictures here. You see, I brought along my camera today intending to snap as many photos as I could for blogging. But I am so smart-ass that I brought the camera without its memory card. Pandai or not??? Sigh.... must be a 31 years old thingy.... old & forgetful liau. Didnt know aging just happened with immediate effect!

2 comments:

traCe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SEXY REDBABE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU uuuUUuuuU....
Tsk tsk tsk! :)

Redbabe said...

thank you, thank you...!