WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Disheartening Happenings

So many things happened lately and I dont know where to start, that's why didnt bother to update my blog, cause dont even know what to write. Everthing is like too sad to begin with.
*
Some upsetting things happened to a friend lately but dont wish to blog about that either. It wouldnt be nice to write about somebody's somebody's upsetting story.... like so 'pat' like that. Just that, my heart really goes out to this friend. I felt useless of not being able to do anything. So I gather I should just let nature take it course, let time heal all pain. Was thinking, if given the same situation, I would just wanna be left alone. Left alone to think, reason, cry, blame and finally to slowly heal. Similarly, I am sure my friend would want the same thing, time to nurture & heal the wound slowly. The only thing that I am worried about is, would it heal? Not that it is impossible, with proper 'medicines' + determination, I am sure it will.
*
Things had been rather monotonous for me for the last couple of weeks besides experimenting in grooming Rumba & Sunshine, my lhasa & schnauzer. They look alright and I think it was a job well done (minus the few still matted fur). They are both currently infested with ticks... these blood sucking ticks must have all come out of hibernation for summer holiday from their hiding crevices. I simply hate them. I burned each and every bits of it whenever I get a chance. They are both on 'frontline spot on' since last week. I can see all these blood sucking creatures dropping dead by the masses. Muahahahaha.....
*
Besides successfully killing ticks with the weapon of mass destruction (the frontline ubat kutu la...) and saved my two lovable fluffy furkids from being sucked dry, one other dog were not so lucky. Mickey John Winter passed away last Wednesday (13/8/08). Mickey is a rottweiler belongs to my in-laws. According to the vet, Mickey was infected with some kind of disease thru ticks which causes his platelet counts to drop tremendously (something like demam denggi i think...). He passed away within 4 days. It was quite sudden. Eventhough I've only known Mickey for a short period of time, I am saddened by his sudden death not any lesser. Kinda missed his barking at me whenever I am in the kitchen. For your info, I am the only one he barks at.
*
Besides the above bad news, my grandma's health has been deteriorating for the past month too. She now has to depend on walking stick to move about. And the latest news I heard from mom was, grandma's speech is slurring from bad to worst and she is facing some difficulty in feeding herself. She is unable to held on to the spoon couple of times. She might have had a minor stroke that worsen her motor skills. She has always been a lady full of pride. Having to resort to walking stick to walk and being fed her meals now will be just too depressing for her. Disheartening isnt it?
*
Me, on the other hand, has been developing some nasty rashes for the past two weeks. It is super itchy whenever I sweat. It started around my neck, then chest and now my limbs. Dermovate doesnt work and neither does the cream prescribed by the dermatologist previously. Also dont know what else to do. Probably will go see the dermalogist again.
*
Sigh..... headache! Sien or not?

No comments: