WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

It is now 45 minutes passed midnight. Harrison brought home a cake today after work. At midnight, he make me blow out the 3 big candles and 1 small candle and gave me a lovely birthday card (1st wifey birthday card). Cis! 1 candle cukup la, no need to tell the whole world what a mature lady i am mah... he somemore say hor, "I make sure I asked for 3 BIG candles & 1 SMALL candle". You see la... this kind of hubby, vomit blood or not??? So sengaja one...

(luckily he didnt asked for 31 small candles! jialat!)

We planned to go somewhere nice for dinner tomorrow night. But havent got any idea where to go yet. There are so many nice and yummy restaurants around... yet always ended up in Unique Seafood. I am a sucker for seafood. I rather go for the food than the ambience. You wouldnt believe it if i tell you we even spent our two valentines there too. I know it is 'unromantic'. But I simply love seafood. The snow crabs, king crabs, oysters, abalone, lobsters, fresh water prawns..... the list just goes on. And those seafood that served in those romantic restaurants are usually yucky. That's why lor...
Harrison suggested Jogoya at Starhill. The 'atas' Japanese buffet. Dont really up to that cause we've been there couple of times. Prefer to go somewhere we never been to and that have good food. If the ambience is nice, it would be a bonus. Anyway, I think I will most probably end up in some seafood joint. Or do any of you out there have any good suggestions?

No comments: