WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Six Sense, anyone?

I am still all over my new curtains today... still very proud of myself... :p It's Sunday today and I decided to stay home. Finished up my remaining sewing projects. Added a matching placemat & a matching fridge-to cover to my kitchen... ahh... lovely...!
Vacuumed and mopped my home sweet home. Made myself an egg sandwich and a glass of coffee served on my newly sewed placemat on the serving tray & enjoyed the beautiful drizzling afternoon watching tv (did I mentioned I love it when it rained). It has been awhile since I last enjoy such blissful afternoon.


My blissfulness was rudely interrupted with a phone call from Harrison (he was supposed to be on his way to my place). All I heard was that accident in Kesas... and I ask 'so how?'....and he said something about calling someone... and I asked call for what?..and he blabbered about to arrange for tow truck cause cant start car engine. Only then did I realised that he is the one that had an accident. I was worried sick. Took a drive down Kesas to find him to ensure that he is alright but his car has already been towed and he was already at the workshop. Thank God, it was really a minor one.


The thing is, have you ever have a premonition (not sure spelt correctly), that something gonna happen and when it really happened, it is like.... I just knew it. I always have that. Some called it six sense.

Just two weeks ago, as I was parking my car at the slope in front of harrison's place, the usual place I always parked, before I got out of my car, I was overcome by a fear that my car will slide down the slope. So I double checked & tighten the handbrake and gave my car a few jerked to make sure it doesnt move. 10 minutes later, while we were at a shop nearby, we got a call from his sis, that my car has slide down the slope and ended up in the middle of the road. Can you believe it? Strange but true.

Luckily there is no damage. It just decided to stop halfway thru and ended up right in the middle of a two way road. A good samaritan placed a brick on my wheel and went knocking from door to door to ask whose car it was. Harrison quickly rushed back to remove my car. Later on, he told me that there were like 4 policemen, security guards & some other peoples surrounding my car. So kua cheong! Luckily no summon for traffic obstruction!

Back to Harrison's accident, for the past one month, I was kinda have this vision of his damaged car. So everynight, as he is leaving my place, I would tell him to drive carefully. Just yesterday, as I was getting into his car after dinner, I see it again. I was thinking to myself, that his car is so beautifully done up (he re-did its exterior recently) and it would be a waste to smash it. To break the premonition jinx, I told him my thoughts. Cause usually thoughts spoken out loud, would not happen.

But I only said something about 'your car is very beautifully done up...' I guess I should've finished my sentence with .. 'it will be a waste if it were smashed in an accident, becareful when you drive especially these wet days'.... sigh....

This senses always come and go. Just need to be smart enough to pick up the signals & take advantage of it. Sometimes it give premonition of something gonna happen. Sometimes, its like an antenna sensing something is not right. Sometimes its a communication link. I'll tell you guys more about this special power of mine next time.

2 comments:

traCe said...

Phewww; glad to hear Harrison is alright :D

Redbabe said...

yeah man tracy.... especially its raining cats & dogs yesterday.... i tot it sure teruk case.... luckily it just a minor one and hit no one.