WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Happy birthday to us!


August come and gone and we both celebrated our birthdays just like any other days.  This year, the husband actually gotten me a cake!  One of the first for the 13 years we were together and I am impressed.  A buttercream cake, my all time favorites.  Love buttercream!  As for presents, he already gotten me quite lot of stuff this year; an iPhone 5, a watch, and so I guess it is justifiable. Hahahaha...


His birthday was 3 days after mine.  Got him a Mont Blanc wallet (probably the first expensive present I ever gotten him :p).  He is in dire need of a wallet.  Tempted to get a Prada but thought it was rather sissy for a man.  Took him to a nice dinner at Mariotte, complete with a birthday cake and wine which we took back instead.  Too full to finish.


Overall, it was a simple affair.  Life these days are very different from what we used to be.  'We' no longer meant only the husband and I.  But, the husband, I, Baby G, my mom + the helper.  All of a sudden, our household doubled from 2 to 5!  Something I am still trying to get a hang on especially when I am so used to being only me, myself & I (ok, the husband too). Hahaha...



3 comments:

mun said...

Happy Belated birthday to you and your spouse! Nice family photo!

Mrs. K said...

Happy birthday to you. Sounds fun and looks yummy :). My my, look how much your son has grown. Really neat.

Redbabe said...

Thanks Mun. It's hard to get a decent photo these days. It is a feat!

Mrs k, like I said, grown too fast!