WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Baby G's Drawers of clothes


Found some time to tidy up the drawers that were filled with Gabb's outgrown clothes and I was quite surprised by what I found.  I bought that much?!  It certainly doesn't feel so.    I have always been very conscious when come to shopping, not to over buy. 2 drawers full of his clothes.  Really?  Mind you,  they are huge drawers.  


Those on the table top are still too big to fit.  Those in drawers are outgrown pieces. :p


These in another drawer (3rd drawer) are his current wear.  Need replacing soon. Some are getting 'body fit'. Time to do some shopping!  Hahaha...  

2 comments:

mun said...

Confirm that Baby G has more clothes than my spouse and I add together. :D But since he has outgrown some of them, his mommy has an excuse to go shopping! ;p

Redbabe said...

Hahaha...